Re: TitanFall 2 Poor Performance/Low FPS GTX 1070 Laptop

by Z0oppp

Original Post

★★ Novice

@EA_Barry wrote:

@YuukiON12

Hmm, running out of things to try here. Run your video driver setup again, this time choose custom/advanced install and then select Clean Install, deselect the optional components Geforce Experience and the 3D items, complete the installation.

Perform a clean boot before starting the game: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Unfortunately that haven't helped either, No difference between how the game functions, It seems i will have to lay off this game until new drivers come up or the game update, last option would be performing a clean install of the system, but that's far fetched for me right now.
Thank you for your time

Message 11 of 14 (1,338 Views)

★★ Novice
After numerous tries, and adequate research I decided to use custom .exe file for titanfall 2. And it works fantastic eliminating all of the main problems I had with this game works like brand new, However I would rather not use any custom files, since it won't let me play multiplayer or the fact it would get me banned if I ever tried to use anything like that in a long run. Which in conclusion as much as i would love to purchase it, leaves me confused as to the fact it might work as bad as it does before applying anything to the game files
Message 12 of 14 (1,278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try reparing the game in origin,

This helped me. I had my framerates drop to 40fps in some occasions.

Now its solid around 100 120 fps Standard smile. All settings maxed.

Message 13 of 14 (1,190 Views)

★ Novice
didnt work ;/
Message 14 of 14 (809 Views)