Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? EuroGangsta
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/28/18
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 2:15
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I was playing in FUT Champions and was winning while out of a sudden your stupid game froze and after waiting one minute it disconnected itself and sent me to the home screen. After I started FIFA again it said that I didn't finish my last game, quit earlier and it's gonna take some of the reward points away that I'm getting every game. This is not all, the game counted the match as played even tho it dropped around 25th min and also it didn't count it as a win as I was winning by that point but counted it as a lost...
What happens when the bug occurs? It happens that I'm winning matches and your so called game says I'm losing! That happened 3 times for the last 2 FUT Champions! I want my 3 wins by the end of this FUT Champions otherwise I and all my friends are downloading Pro Evolution Soccer!
What should be happening instead? Should be the way it's supposed to be when you're winning to get a win, when the game drops to play again...

And now this...You extend the FUT Champions by 1 day and we can't play a single game? So why the hell are you extending it at all?

[Formating SPAM removed by CM]

Message 1 of 2 (367 Views)

Re: Tired of this bug

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SHREK4O

I'm afraid we're not able to alter matches played/lost or provide different results.

Usually match creation gets disabled when there are connection issues to the server and going into matches would have a chance of a disconnect. It's not something we like to do but sometimes it's necessary.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (304 Views)