Time zone change

by craydane

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Time zone change

★ Apprentice
What is being done in regards to changing your time zone?
Message 1 of 16 (2,555 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Time zone change

Community Manager

@craydane Unfortuanlty it is currently not possible to update the timezone once it has been set. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 16 (2,716 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@craydane This is working as intended and I am not aware of any plans to change it.

Darko.png
Message 2 of 16 (2,530 Views)

★ Apprentice
I’m military, and about to move 15 time zones different than my current game. I’ve played for over two years, how will I get my game onto my new time zone when I move?
Message 3 of 16 (2,527 Views)

Community Manager

@craydane Unfortuanlty it is currently not possible to update the timezone once it has been set. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 16 (2,717 Views)

★ Apprentice
I don’t nderstand like everyone else that it’s not currently possible.
What’s never answered is when this will be possible, or what’s the fix? Obviously I can’t play the game the way it was meant to play on a time zone 15 hours different than when I started.
Message 5 of 16 (2,510 Views)

Community Manager

@craydane The game is working as intended. There are, as far as I am aware no plans to change how timezones work or allow the changing of timezone in the game. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 16 (2,507 Views)

★ Apprentice
So after two years playing the game, I move time zones and your game doesn’t care that I will stop playing because the game does not adjust to the location I live in?
Message 7 of 16 (2,503 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Is @EA_Darko a bot? He just keep saying the exact same things again and again! Take some time to respond properly to this poor guy!
Message 8 of 16 (2,479 Views)

Community Manager

@New_Caprica350 Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines before posting again: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Darko.png
Message 9 of 16 (2,474 Views)

Timezone changed after week-end travel and summer time change

★ Novice

Hello,

I traveled from France to England this week-end and Sunday summer time kicked off making us loose 1 hour.

Usually, living in France, my reset is scheduled for midnight (Paris GMT +1). Now my reset is scheduled at 1 am which is way too late.

I run the game on an iPhone 5C and an iPad 3. I tried to switch them off both clearing cache etc, SWGOH would not revert to its old time zone

Please can you fix this ?

Thank you

Message 10 of 16 (2,247 Views)