Time settings

by Galdraxel

Original Post

Time settings

★★★ Newbie

Hello, when I was new in this game I changed 2x! (I know there is 1 year cd and I know I was stupid) time settings. Now I have my payouts in middle on the night :D Could I get another option to change it? I want even pay money for it cause like that is bad for my and its possible to be online maybe at the weekends and still at the weekens is in the night. Just say what I should pay and I will pay it...

Player ID: nU1kCghZRdSv1HT509rnxg

Thanks for help

Message 1 of 2 (307 Views)

Re: Time settings

Community Manager
Hi @Galdraxel, the middle of the night is not great at all ^^; You are right though. There are only two opportunities for players to change their payout time slot in-game every 12 months. To the best of my knowledge the EA Help Support Team would not be able to adjust this for you but it's no harm to send a Help ticket into the team to confirm that. This EA Help article will guide you through that process: https://help.ea.com/en-nz/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)