Re: Time settings help

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Time settings help

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

I changed my time settings once and got it badly wrong then I went online and found a spreadsheet that crumb made to help people figure out how the resets work. I changed my daily activity reset to 6pm and restarted the client... now when I check it it says that the reset is set to 5 am (practically the opposite) and not even the same number? I’m not sure if this was a bug or not? Very frustrating none the less.. is there any way to get this changed so I don’t have to wait an entire year and lose out on tons of energy?

Thanks everyone

Message 1 of 5 (484 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @ThatsInsame,

There's only 2 time slot changes available within a 12 month period. If you've run into trouble with it though, do reach out to the EA Help team to take a look into it for you. Please follow the steps in this thread to send in a help ticket from in-game: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes/m-p...

We also have a thread to help with time slot changes. It can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/How-to-change-reward-payouts-in-STAR-WARS-Galaxy-of-Heroe...
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (432 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @ThatsInsame,

There's only 2 time slot changes available within a 12 month period. If you've run into trouble with it though, do reach out to the EA Help team to take a look into it for you. Please follow the steps in this thread to send in a help ticket from in-game: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes/m-p...

We also have a thread to help with time slot changes. It can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/How-to-change-reward-payouts-in-STAR-WARS-Galaxy-of-Heroe...

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (433 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna
Thanks for your reply, I did already go through that process and wasn't able to get anywhere with the person I spoke with. They didn't even attempt to look into the issue, just said "there's nothing we can do". I'll give it another shot though..
Message 3 of 5 (422 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @ThatsInsame, if the support team were unable to help with this, then the next opportunity to adjust your timeslot will be 12months to the day the first timeslot change was made. I'm sorry, I know that was not what you were hoping to hear.

Message 4 of 5 (418 Views)

★★ Novice

If this is the case, this really needs to be the next QoL improvement.  When daylight savings time comes up, the game should give people a chance to make a specific change at that time to move it either back or forward (depending upon time of year) to accommodate it..  I understand restricting the number of changes throughout the year because of potential for abuse, but this is silly.  I've got to wait 200+ days now?

Message 5 of 5 (317 Views)