Re: Time out

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Time out

★★ Novice

Just did a TW battle in swgoh and after I'd won the game stuck on the victory sign and I got an error:32 message saying i need to restart.

The battle shows i lost the match in the TW list but i clearly won.

My broadband is 350mb with an ultra strong signal but the game gas been timing out alot since yesterday.

Screenshot added

Message 1 of 2 (263 Views)

Re: Time out

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @GhostsGoblins

Thanks for adding those details. It may not be the broadband. Could you run through the troubleshooting steps for your device and see if that helps improves the need to restart and the error message please? 

Thanks

-EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)