Time Zone Restricted

by Joe2648

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Time Zone Restricted

★ Novice

Hi Holotable Heroes! My name is Joe2648 and I have noticed a slight problem with switching my timezeone back now that Daylight Savings Time has come. Back when the clocks were set back one hour, I had accordingly set my rewards back one hour, so that squad arena rewards would be given at 7:00 P.M. However, now that the clocks have moved forward one hour, I attempted to switch my rewards forward one hour ahead. However, the option for 2:00 A.M. is missing (I am currently at 1:00 A.M.) and it skips right to 3:00 A.M. If you could help me make it so that my Squad Arena Rewards come in at 7:00 P.M. EST (Bonus energy at 1:00 P.M., 7:00 P.M., 10:00 P.M., and Fleet Rewards at 8:00 P.M.), I would be greatly appreciative.

May the Force be with You!

Message 1 of 4 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Time Zone Restricted

Community Manager

Hey @Joe2648, that's odd, would you be able to pop up a screenshot from the timeslot options you see in-game for me?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (310 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Joe2648, that's odd, would you be able to pop up a screenshot from the timeslot options you see in-game for me?

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (311 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Lanna Thanks for your reply. Coincidentally enough, an hour or so after I posted this, the designated time zone was available!

Message 3 of 4 (305 Views)

Community Manager

That's great news :eahigh_file: I'm not entirely sure what went on there but delighted that you can choose the timeslot you were looking for. Thanks for letting me know @Joe2648  Standard smile 

Message 4 of 4 (301 Views)