Time Change Messed up my refresh times

by Disciple_1998

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Time Change Messed up my refresh times

★★ Novice

I recently changed my daily activities time in attempt to be more efficient in game, but I did not like the change and changed it back to its original 11PM. but now my character shard refresh timer is off by a day and my shard shop is off by several hours. any tips on fixing this and getting my game synced again?

Message 1 of 5 (722 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Time Change Messed up my refresh times

★★ Novice

It is fixed, it was just a temporary syncing issue

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (685 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
You are allowed to change your daily reset time twice per year. I think you just need to wait 48 hours from the first time to change your reset time again. Make sure you are careful this time Standard smile
Message 2 of 5 (711 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Disciple_1998,

It sounds like you've changed your reward payout time twice already if you've moved it once and then moved it back again. Frown As @DarthSanction said above, everyone has two payslot change chances per year. Once you've used both payout time changes within a year there will not be another opportunity to change it until the next year and we at EA cannot manipulate the account to add more time change chances or manually change it for you Disappointedso you really need to be sure of the timeslot you're looking for before you select it and save. 

Hopefully I'm reading your post wrong and you've only changed it the one time. If so you'll still have a chance to change it once more. Just in case, I'll link this EA Help article for more information on changing your reward payout time slot. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 5 (694 Views)

★★ Novice

It is fixed, it was just a temporary syncing issue

Message 4 of 5 (686 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for getting back. That's good to hear that your able to have a payout timeslot that suits Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (674 Views)