Tilt mode moves car in only rightwards

by RanaRider002

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tilt mode moves car in only rightwards

★★★★★ Newbie

All my cars in NFS No Limits are going only rightwards without even tilting the phone that side. I am using android phone where after last download of addition data around 2-3 weeks ago, suddenly all my cars started miss behaving. They can not turn towards LEFT they only go rightward and crash on..!!!

Message 1 of 7 (4,787 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tilt mode moves car in only rightwards

★★★★★ Newbie

Dear Barry,

Thanks for the guidance...!!

However, my android device did not show me the settings for G-Sensor calibration hence I took help from Google to know how to do it.

As usual, the great internet community was generous enough to let me know how to calibrate the G sensor if menu options are not visible in settings.

We can do it by downloading "BUBBLE LEVEL" app from Google Play Store and use calibration options provided in the app to calibrate the device sensor.

Thanks,
Sangam

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (4,796 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@RanaRider002

It is possible your device need to have its tilt sensor re-calibrated:

1. Open "Settings"
  2. Find "Motion" and tap on it
  3. Scroll down the menu and tap on "Sensitivity Setting"
  4. Open "Gyroscope calibration"
  5. Place device on a level surface and tap Calibrate

Do let us know if these steps are helpful, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (4,730 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Dear Barry,

Thanks for the guidance...!!

However, my android device did not show me the settings for G-Sensor calibration hence I took help from Google to know how to do it.

As usual, the great internet community was generous enough to let me know how to calibrate the G sensor if menu options are not visible in settings.

We can do it by downloading "BUBBLE LEVEL" app from Google Play Store and use calibration options provided in the app to calibrate the device sensor.

Thanks,
Sangam

Message 3 of 7 (4,797 Views)

Community Manager

@RanaRider002

Great, glad I was able to point you in the right direction!

barry.png
Message 4 of 7 (4,704 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am not getting this issue all the time. It an intermittent issue so calibrating the gyro makes no sense. Simply closing the app and reopening it again fixes the problem but the gas used in the buggy race is lost which is extremely annoying. 

Happening on Samsung galaxy S7 edge.

Message 5 of 7 (4,599 Views)

Car jerks to the left or right

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So i bought and have played need for speed from day 1 and ive noticed that randomly my car will turn to the left or right mostly after a turn or drift and i cannot go any further in the story line because my vehicle will drive straight into a wall and be destroyed and then putting me in last place. Is there anyway i can fix this, like i changed my cars tuning multiple times and it still does the same thing.  

Many of has the same problem... https://showbox.bio/  https://mobdro.bio/  https://vidmate.vet/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Message 6 of 7 (4,368 Views)

Re: Car jerks to the left or right

@Shaunbhai wrote:

So i bought and have played need for speed from day 1 and ive noticed that randomly my car will turn to the left or right mostly after a turn or drift and i cannot go any further in the story line because my vehicle will drive straight into a wall and be destroyed and then putting me in last place. Is there anyway i can fix this, like i changed my cars tuning multiple times and it still does the same thing.  

Many of has the same problem...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Try these steps:

1. Force closing everything and then restart your mobile device.

2. If the above didn't work, then do #1 again but lay it on a flat surface before turning it back on.

If nothing works, then you may need to have your mobile device checked for hardware damage.

Link: Car steering, Sims stuck: Gyroscope & Accelerometer Reset

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (4,346 Views)