Tie Fighter blows up after entering the hangar

by backpainnow

Original Post

Re: Tie Fighter blows up after entering the hangar

★★★ Newbie

2018-11-22 This bug still exist. This is * *.

Message 31 of 94 (9,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried every fix I can find on this * forum and can't pass this part. Can we get a patch or something ffs? I bought this game for the campaign and can't even get past the 3rd mission.

Message 32 of 94 (9,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here- How long has this game been out and it's still and issue?!?!? Guess once EA has your money they don't care...
Message 33 of 94 (9,496 Views)

★★ Novice

WorkedStandard smile

Message 34 of 94 (9,482 Views)

★★ Novice

Press start-options-controls-disable roll-yes. I don’t know why, but I had this exact same problem, and did this, all of a sudden, the cut scene was triggered after I killed everyone. Hope this helps...

Destroy all big ships. I had same problem. But did above , took out first ship with proton and then the others.

Message 35 of 94 (9,481 Views)

★★ Novice
Press start-options-controls-disable roll-yes. I don’t know why, but I had this exact same problem, and did this, all of a sudden, the cut scene was triggered after I killed everyone. Hope this helps...

Destroy all big ships. I had same problem. But did above , took out first ship with proton and then the others.
Message 36 of 94 (9,479 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just switched it to an easier difficulty and that worked, then switched it back after the cutscene. I was also told months ago in this forum that you can strafe your ship side to side (which I never tried) and that helps avoid taking damage.

Message 37 of 94 (9,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am facing the same issue with PS4. Tried almost 30-40 times with all possible scenarios. But not able to get any resolution.
Message 38 of 94 (9,211 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue. What is causing the damage? This is poor design. 

Message 39 of 94 (9,200 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I just switched it to an easier difficulty and that worked, then switched it back after the cutscene. I was also told months ago in this forum that you can strafe your ship side to side (which I never tried) and that helps avoid taking damage.
Message 40 of 94 (150,736 Views)