Thrustmaster T500RS PS4 and Payback

by kutteruk

Original Post

Thrustmaster T500RS PS4 and Payback

★★★ Newbie

I can confirm that this wheel DOES NOT work. I have tried disconnecting controllers, making the game think it has no controller and then plugging it back in (which worked as a hack on Most wanted or 2015 on some wheels) 

I am so bitterly disappointed by this EA (and Ghost!) I can't even begin to fathom why after YEARS of being criticised by the public about your GOD AWFUL choice of no wheel support in Need For Speed games that in 2017 (now 2018) you still can't be bothered to support the most popular wheels out there!

Why do this to a racing game? It makes so little sense! 

Am I going to throw my toys out of the pram and return the game... 

No, because DESPITE the terrible choices of the developers to not include wheel support, I really like the franchise and have since the very beginning! I'm sure it's gonna be great, look great, sound great and be great fun... 

i just WISH I COULD USE MY WHEEL! 

Please consider Thrustmaster support ghost in a later patch.. Please!  

Message 1 of 4 (1,537 Views)

Re: Thrustmaster T500RS PS4 and Payback

★★ Novice
Me too! It's 2018 EA, how can you release such an unfinished piece of * game. Please tell us how you f* us.
Message 2 of 4 (1,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Haha, I can't believe it. Bought the game a year ago at release for my PC. Now wanted to play and after finding out the Menu can be triggered w/ ??!!TAB!!?? that I can't use my TM 500 RS to play a car racing game? Much obliged, thank you! Turning to Forza7 now, at least they are being serious about their work. Last time I bought an NFS product (after being there since the very first, when was that, in the 90s?).

What in god's name got you there to even THINK this would make anykind of good impression, or let's better say be remotely acceptable?

Unprofessional to the bone amateur demeanor to the bone. Congrats again, I'm really impressed by that! Life is always full of (amateur) surprises.

*Rant well deserved folks, sorry #Unacceptable*

Message 3 of 4 (1,181 Views)

★ Novice

I just found the solution yesterday, using the Brook adapter (the white one). I could play the nfs payback, nfs2015 and rivals with my t500rs, and also the wheels works on system menu with this adapter.(ps4)

Message 4 of 4 (999 Views)