Three-point shooting

by BKMAC442

Original Post

Three-point shooting

★★★ Apprentice

When NBA Live first launch the three-point shooting was perfect since then it has become horrific abysmal you should be able to knock down tough shots that's what basketball is making a shout when you're defended just cuz someone has a hand in your face should not cause you to miss the shot every single time I get it defense and all that whoever decided to make it so when you're defending you miss a three point shot every single time should be fired can someone please pay attention to this issue and interested immediately is getting ridiculous and the defender don't even have to be near you for it to be so hard defend it for you to miss the shot if he's somewhat in the area it causes you to be defended really

Message 1 of 2 (557 Views)

Re: Three-point shooting

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Everything offense in the game has been nerfed. Layups, dunks and yes 3 points. They are just trying to even out the game so it doesn't become like a 2k fest of three pointer. They want you to do a occasional three pointer but try other ways of scoring including passing the ball to the open player for some inside scoring. Most guys that do three points are being greedy and just depending on that shot only to cheese opponents and are not passing the ball even after a couple of misses. So yeah this forces ppl to play different I'm for it.

I hear what your saying though, dunking was perfect when the game was released with player stamina not a thing but then they introduced patches and certain dunks became Super rare and your stamina was being depleted causing you to miss a dunk miss a layup and look stupid but it happens when your tired.

I am sure there is still a way to hit three points if ppl pass the ball create openings and your left alone a few secs to take a clean shot.

Message 2 of 2 (517 Views)