This is so bad, it takes forever to start apex!! Need Help!!

by Rranim

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This is so bad, it takes forever to start apex!! Need Help!!

★★★★ Novice

Hello All you guys!

I need some help from anyone with knowledge on how to fix the game. There has happened a problem with my apex and i cant seem to fix it. When i open the game  it takes forever to get into the menu from the first welcome screen. Like 2mins or something, after that it takes a while for it to search for a game, like 1 min. And if i change mode to Arena it laggs and then the game takes me back to the welcome screen because of an error. This always happens to me each time i try to log in. It started when the game got hacked i think 4 July. I don't know if it was the hack interference that caused it cuz i did not play the game 2 days earlier so when i returned i was greeted with a hacked game and this scenario which i hate, makes me hate login in to apex faring this. I tried repairing, uninstalling, updating windows and drivers idk what the problem is. Ps. After all of this has happened and i manage to play one match it goes back to normal again, until i log our of the game. I got it on steam!

Message 1 of 13 (697 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This is so bad, it takes forever to start apex!! Need Help!!

Community Manager

Hey @Rranim seeing some errors there so the best thing to do is go ahead and run System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-o...

Let us know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 13 (806 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Rranim on what platform is it that you are seeing this issue?

The more info that we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 13 (652 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i think i mentioned it above, its on steam so i play on pc windows 10 

Message 3 of 13 (647 Views)

Community Manager
Message 4 of 13 (645 Views)

★ Novice

Same with me, it starting so long to enter the lobby, and when i want to change to rank, it is so lag. and it happen again and again when i try to restart the game. and when finally i can enter the game, and die, it takes so many long times to enter the lobby again.

Message 5 of 13 (640 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here you go

Message 6 of 13 (634 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Rranim when posting on the English AHQ forums we would ask that all attachments also be in English.

Can you rerun your DxDiag in English?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 13 (632 Views)

★★★★ Novice

how should i do that? how do you mean, because its written in English in the file

Message 8 of 13 (628 Views)

Community Manager

You would need to change your system language to English @Rranim. If you check the file you shared above much of the info is in Swedish.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 13 (625 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Now?

Message 10 of 13 (612 Views)