Re: This game needs a patch ASAP (PC version)

by racko92

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
Ok mine is not nearly as bad but yes thats the crappy optimisation i was talking about
Message 31 of 42 (784 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I have the same stuttering problems, and big fps drop when i go through the tunnels.
I have a gtx960 4gb, so it should work flawlessly like all other games i play do.
Message 32 of 42 (775 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too stutters game during a race.

my hardware configuration:

Motherboard :ASUS Z97-A

Graphics Card:  Msi Geforce GTX1080 Gaming 8GB

CPU: Intel i7 4790k (default clock)

RAM: 16GB DDR3 Crucial (yellow)

Monitor:  24" Eizo 1920x1080

Payback is poorly optimized as old GTA4.All graphical settings are set to maximum. I only play Full HD resolution because I do not have a 2k or 4k monitor.

The old NFS2015 was better optimized and had better graphics.

Message 33 of 42 (769 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i still find it odd, that despite the numerous people posting in these forums, and acknowledging the problem, there is no public info from ea on what is causing the issue, or when a patch will be released.

the only thing we know is they are seemingly looking into it but if we bought the game we were suppose to get a working version, not a glitched out slide show to begin with.

and there are tooooooo many users experiencing same problems (possibly everyone that has bought the game). i have yet to se a rig that can run this game without stuttering thats why it bugs me even more because they surely must have seen the problem before releasing the game.

Message 34 of 42 (764 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA is doomed. I don't care about graphics, but a racing game stuttering like this.. it is ridiculous to say the least. I gave up. Since day one complaining and nothing happens. 

Message 35 of 42 (744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Same Shuttering issue , I can't able to play this game even single player . 

Please EA take a look at my PC Spec and fix it ASAP .  

First 4  or 5 hours of game was smooth after a day or two that shuttering starts to occur and increasing continuously . 

Message 36 of 42 (733 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

seems like they really dont give a F since we are not even being updated on the issue or the fix. we have a right to know when the issue Will be fixed or what kind of compensation Will be given to those effected by the problem if the game cant be fixed.

i dont recall reading anything on the game packaging listing special features like:

-Platinum tire smoke!

-3 exclusive cars!

-Insane amount off stutterring!

-Not runinng the way it is supposed to!

Buy now!

all jokes aside we as customers dont deserve a product like this, this is not normal, specialy if it can even run normally on the specs that are stated as recomended.

Message 37 of 42 (709 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Here is another video of the stuttering/lag issue on my system. Ghost should have pushed back release date. This game needs a lot of optimizing Frown 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_uWpZEk8VY 

I was racing in the desert area's. Noticed a lot of lag and stuttering there Frown 

Message 38 of 42 (675 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Wow for a while there i actualy thought that my phone is lagging. That is really bad.

That is by no means a playable experience.

I hope we get a fix for this very soon. But still no concrete information
Message 39 of 42 (645 Views)

★★ Novice

A patch was issued this afternoon it seems, anyone know what it was I dont see any patch notes.

Message 40 of 42 (639 Views)