Re: This game needs a patch ASAP (PC version)

by koeks525

Original Post

★★★ Novice

games are run from ssd, been building my own for the last 16 years.  Home made or store branded doesn't effect a game from playing. The trail mode worked a treat and no issues. It was only after purchasing the deluxe I have alot of problems anyway I have given up with it, clearly the forums are full of people complaining about issues and nothing is being done to resolve them.

Message 21 of 42 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got lot of problems with payback, i hope they can patch it asap otherwise this gonna be my last nfs ever. i cant play the game without stuttering or crashing. every 10-15 min the game crash. i need to restart every mission, if im fast enough i can start the new one and then the game crash again. 

im so disappointed, no wheel support, lags, crashes. i was hyped so much .... but now i just want to unistall the game and never buy nfs again. 

Message 22 of 42 (709 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The game is terrible. I'm complaining about t this damn stuttering since day 1. I use an 1080ti and IT is ridiculous. Like you all have said already, the game is ugly near any FORZA game. 

It is a pity they keep doing this with pc games. EA is definitely all about money, their games are lacking soul. 

Message 23 of 42 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
New info:

Finally saw in another thread that ea is looking into the issuses regarding poor performance on high end rigs.

Now lets just hope they can resolve the issue
Message 24 of 42 (700 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Altho i think the game engine itself is the problem and that the issuses will not be completely resolved
Message 25 of 42 (697 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's odd... my specs don't reach recommended and it still works well on ultra. This is probably an issue?

Message 26 of 42 (684 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
As far as i could tell from the ea response the stuttering effects mostly high end hardware
Message 27 of 42 (672 Views)

★★★★ Novice

then it's most likely a bug.. this actually gives me hope of an actual fix.

Message 28 of 42 (647 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I hope but it could be a problem with the graphics engine itself or smth
Message 29 of 42 (626 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey,

I am experiencing hectic stuttering and lag on this game. Pretty sad because this game would have been great without the lag. Here is a video of what happens on my notebook: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UPF4epnePQ 

Here are the specifications of my laptop: 

Processor: Intel Core i5-7300HQ 2.5GHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 4GB GDDR5

RAM: 8GB DDR4-2400MHz

HDD: 1TB 5400RPM HDD

I was using the latest Nvidia graphics driver (v388.13). 

When is a patch gonna be released Frown 

Message 30 of 42 (602 Views)