Re: This game needs a patch ASAP (PC version)

by xxxCROMxxx

Original Post

★★ Guide

MY PC SPEC:

GeForce GTX650Ti
TAG 9211MB
Shared 8187MB

PC Pro: i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67 2.67 / 16GB 64-bit

I get some shuttering in Dark, high cop areas so far.  Other than that it is manageable.   I find it is better to play the game on a fresh pc start and I turn off needless programs and internet links like "Cloud" storage etc.

After Googling your specs, your game should run better than mine, but it appears not.  

My RIG is from DELL.  What brand is yours?

Message 11 of 42 (911 Views)

★★ Novice

I have so many texture issues on the Xbox One but I have no issues with any other games and it's not a hardware issue as I called Microsoft and they made me reset the whole Xbox one OS. I bought the deluxe edition and I'm disappointed. I had faith in this game man, hopefully a patch or update will fix this because the game looks fun

Message 12 of 42 (910 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
My rig is not prebuilt the components were bought seperately. So the problems persist on consoles too? Are they for real?
Message 13 of 42 (899 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ok so i played around a bit with msi afterburner to check the usage for each core. the GPU maxes out at 70 percent on ultra (1080p). it seems as if the stutter happens when one of my 6 cores reaches around 92 percent usage while others stay at 60 or 70. THIS IS BY FREEROAMING THROUGH THE CITY, yes FREEROAMING. first off all core utilisation is crappy.

and can somebody please enlighten me why does a game like this need soo much CPU power? this just isnt normal and only shows lack of optimisation or poor coding.

this game could be used instead of OCCT or Prime 95 for testing CPU overclock stability

Message 14 of 42 (863 Views)

★★★ Novice

My game stutters too, especially on the escape missions where are police and the house thugs.

Specs:

i7-2600 @ 3,4gHz

GTX1060 3gb

16gb Ram

So it shouldn't be about my computer, more like badly optimized game, if others have the same problem too.

Message 15 of 42 (836 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It is about the games and nothing else... still no word from any ea representative on a patch
Message 16 of 42 (824 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, so I will agree there is shuttering in the game.  Issue:  It goes away on re-launch of a mission   I was completing 'Terminal' (if I remember right) with Miss Miller and at the start where the game shows the cops coming the shuttering started.  I got so far and crashed out into a wall.  I restarted the mission and it was fine.  So it is hard to tell what the issue is when this type of thing happens.  I monitored cpu, memory and hard drive and the HD was the only thing maxing out.  

One can only assume that they are trying to recreate the issue and issue a patch. 

Message 17 of 42 (792 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes it seems to get better with a mission replay, but still not completely gone at least in my case.

I really hope a patch is in the works.

Even tried downgrading from win 10 to windows 7 and the issue persist
Message 18 of 42 (782 Views)

★★★ Novice

totally agree with ya, my specs

i7 7700k

Maximus IX Formula

16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB

MSI 1080TI Lightning Z

constantly having issues bought deluxe edition and waste of money.

Message 19 of 42 (754 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Hey @IIMikeGSDII, is your RIG homemade or is it a store brand?  What kind of Hard Drive do you run?

Message 20 of 42 (745 Views)