Re: This game needs a patch ASAP (PC version)

by racko92

Original Post

This game needs a patch ASAP (PC version)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is one stuttery mess. Really brings down an otherwise great game. The performance is so bad i literally wanted to uninstall the game after 20 mins of playing.

Specs:

-Ryzen 1600x

-Crosshair VI Hero

-16 GB Vengeance 3000Mhz DDR4

-Aorus GTX1080 (11gbps model)

-Samsung evo850 boot drive

GET THIS:

-DEDICATED 2nd SAMSUNG EVO 850 240GB EXCLUSIVELY FOR THIS GAME

This game NEEDS A PATCH, people are spending 60€ or whatnot for an unplayable experience on PC.

And no it is not a hardware issue, no not an windows issue, not any other software issue, it is the game.

How can you even relese a game in this state ive seen betas preform better

Message 1 of 42 (3,067 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I had similar issues in Forza Horizon 3 four months after the game had launched. Several patches after that and it started to get better. So do not hope for much.

Message 2 of 42 (3,020 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Horizon had its fair share of issuses but i think its the first time the game engine was ported to pc.

As for nfs they have been using this crappy frostbite engine for 3 or 4 games now and still cant get it right (its crappy for driving games at least).

It shouldnt be even considered releasing a game with such poor optimization, much less asking a full 60€ for it.

If they dont patch this fast im done with nfs this has gotten to far. I havent played any other racing game up to date with such bad optimisation.

I can run project cars 2 maxed out with 30 bloody cars on screen flawlesly, but a game with dated graphics and no wow factor effect cant run even for 30 seconds without stuttering is not acceptable
Message 3 of 42 (3,009 Views)

★ Apprentice

i feel you bro, frosbite engine on payback totally joke

Message 4 of 42 (2,977 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The worst think about the engine implementation in this game - It does not even look that mindblowingly eyecandy at Ultra. I would say Forza Horizon 3 is prettier.

Message 5 of 42 (2,963 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Its nowhere near as forza. Feels like a rip of of the crew. Except the crew was actualy playable. And the performance upgrade system is meant for 5 year olds who only see the green lines on the performance meter jump up and are happy about it. This game is more of a joke the more time i am trying to spent time with it.

Even had a glitch on the airstrip, before the jump (with a r34 gtr) where the road just elevates from the ground, and you can only see the roof of the car penetrating through the ground. I was like they must be joking.
Message 6 of 42 (2,932 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
And is there any ea representative here reading this posts so they can confirm a patch is in the works or is it easier to ignore our problems?

Issuses like this shouldnt be considered something normal, at least not with our types of rigs. How can a console user ( no offense i have a ps4 pro too) have a better experience than a pc user who payed a fortune for a monster pc
Message 7 of 42 (2,920 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I have the same problems it is very badly optimised, and some of the graphics don't even load properly half the time
Message 8 of 42 (2,843 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
There isnt a single pc user not affected. I have 3 friends that bought the game too with three diferent hardware configurations and same issuses. This needs to be adressed
Message 9 of 42 (2,838 Views)

★★ Novice

Stuttering is so bad during the heist missions whenever cop cars appear it slows to a crawl.  I have a super fast PC that plays all other games fine.

Message 10 of 42 (2,820 Views)