Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: This game is getting worse

by waseemabdul7

Original Post

Highlighted

This game is getting worse

★★ Guide

It's impossible to reach silver 1 in WL due to high ping of 100+ ms. This wasn't happening in the beginning of fifa 20. Inspite of the bad connectivity silver 1 and gold 3 was reachable. Now it's not. Each match is a nightmare. Any opponent I play against is invisible no matter how good or bad their skills are. Team pressure of the opponent makes It impossible to dribble and make passes. Even if they're not using team press. Every opposing player is glued right next to mine the whole match. My players are all clumsy and ineffective. And very slow with slow reactions. In short this game is unplayable for me in online modes right now more than it has ever been in the past. And on top of all that I'm seeing lots of cheaters on PC. Loan icon moments are in almost all matches I come up against. Constant pressure and overload ball side with no stamina loss in many opponents. Clearly there are lots of cheaters on PC and EA are letting them run rampant all over the place.

Message 1 of 2 (167 Views)
Highlighted

Re: This game is getting worse

★★ Guide

My advise to everyone who has 100+ ms ping is not to play at all. You will have the worst experience ever, your squad will play like crap and you'll lose most of your matches and you won't enjoy playing even if you somehow are able to win a few games here and there.

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)
Twitter Stream