This ea account is restricted from accessing any online features...

by NDawg94

Original Post

Re: This ea account is restricted from accessing any online features...

★★ Novice

Hi,

Jason,

Thank you. "we are trial players, because we wanted to try the game before the purchase". And when we payed money for trial we expected uninterrupted 10 hours of game play.  "You'll only be able to access the offline portion of game, so use your remaining hours wisely" I would like to use my hours as it was advertised by EA with ability to use online feature of the game. Thank god I havent spent 80$ on this faulty developed game, and decided to try the trial first. 

This is complete waste of time. I had spent hours and days with support team. Downloading 40Gb of game. Reinstalling. Nothing helps. Yet eveytime the "support team" so sure they have the fix. Clean data files,  change dx12 to dx11. 

I I think "WE THE TRIAL PLAYERS" should be refunded the money. I miss the times of BF3. 

Going to go buy PUBG. At least it works 

Message 11 of 132 (3,351 Views)

★★ Novice

I now only have 3 hours of game time left because I spent the rest of it trying to fix something totally out of my control. I used to side with Battlefield so hard over CoD, but now it's crystal clear that EA doesn't care about the consumer at all. If they can make a quick buck releasing a half made game (probably not even half made) they will absolutely jump right on it. Once this issue is resolved, they need to reset the trial players time back to 10 hours. If not, I'll just cancel my Origin Access and take my money elsewhere.

Message 12 of 132 (3,324 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So that's why I can't connect....

Like many I subscribed to Origin Access Basic for the 10h BF V trial and after trying pretty much everything (DX 11 trick, checking ports, teredo etc), it seems I just spent 2+ hours troubleshooting for nothing...

Message 13 of 132 (3,302 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Jason wrote:

whilst 

just say while, Patrick.

Message 14 of 132 (3,250 Views)

★★ Novice

fix ur bugs plz i wanna play bf5 Frown

Message 15 of 132 (3,237 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. I have been also told, they are working on it.

Message 16 of 132 (3,206 Views)

★★ Novice

Guys, I fixed it! Takes about 5 sec. upgrade to premium. Works like charm 

Message 17 of 132 (3,186 Views)

★★ Novice

Yet the “senior support team” said that this won’t work/help. U get the 5$ refunded when get premium for 20$. So its 15$ extra

Message 18 of 132 (3,194 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sopke to eat help today .they are working on the issue. I'm in the same boat. Trail won't let me play online. If you speak nice, they even reset my trial time and gave me code for an additional 15 percent off future purchase. This sucks, but they are working on it. If anybody else has news pls keep us updated.

Message 19 of 132 (3,174 Views)

★★★ Novice

still no news on the issue??

Message 20 of 132 (3,056 Views)