This account is not permitted to access the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ server

by AtiniirSpectre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This account is not permitted to access the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ server

★ Novice

Currently trying to get back into SWTOR after years of not playing only to find out my account is no longer permitted to access the severs. It says "An email notification has been sent to the email address associated with this account with more information about what this means and what steps may be taken to resolve the issue."...

I have received no such emails and would like to get this account back to play seeing as I believe it had a subscription for a period of time along with other purchasables.

Message 1 of 4 (492 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This account is not permitted to access the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ se

@AtiniirSpectre 

You can call swtor cs in case it is an issue resolvable over the phone, if it isnt they will direct you to swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com per this guide link

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (478 Views)

All Replies

Re: This account is not permitted to access the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ se

@AtiniirSpectre 

You can call swtor cs in case it is an issue resolvable over the phone, if it isnt they will direct you to swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com per this guide link

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 2 of 4 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I have the same bug but any answer....

Is there an other way to contact them ?

Message 3 of 4 (315 Views)

@Seichiro91 

You have done the right thing and emailed, it is in the queue apparently so just need to sit back and wait now

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)