This account is invalid on Ps4

by NXF_Coldie

Original Post

Account Ineligible

★★★ Newbie

so, I seem to be getting the same problem as others. My sons account (which is set as an adult account) could play EA games to problem. However, he changed his gamertag and he now can't play EA games. 

His new gamertag contains a space, could this be the problem? I'd like to know before I go pay £7.99 to change it back.

I contacted EA on twitter last week and I've had no reply.

He's been unable to play EA games for a good 4 weeks now. He has new games waiting to be played.

We can't log onto the account on the EA website, so don't advise me to contact you via there. 

Please sort it out!

Message 51 of 125 (2,751 Views)

Re: Invalid Account/Account Ineligible

★★★ Guide

Make sure that your e-mail account in the Xbox account is the same as your e-mail account in ea. If you do not have an account, create a new account with the same email account as your Xbox account.

Message 52 of 125 (2,778 Views)

Re: Can't connect to xbox live account

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic i am having the same issue. I was playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 the other day and have not been able to play since due to it saying my EA Account is invalid. I do not remember the email address I used to make the EA account because it was so long ago. I have been suffering tryting to find a solution because, quite frankly I just want to play my game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 53 of 125 (2,777 Views)

Having problems with an invalid account? PS4

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I try to play a game with my EA account linked to it, it brings me to a screen saying that the account is invalid. I've tried changing my password, but it hasn't worked. I'd really like some help with this because I can't play anything online anymore.

Message 54 of 125 (2,035 Views)

Re: Having problems with an invalid account? PS4

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@DJWhite0692 

Try resetting your EA Account password. This will help in most cases.

If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times and too fast. 

Contact us for help if you’re still having trouble.

Related Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 55 of 125 (2,005 Views)

This account is invalid on Ps4

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I try to connect my EA account to my ps4, it keeps saying that my account is invalid, then it just shows “You must be signed into your EA account to access online features. I already made an account, but I think it’s been a long time since I changed my password, so that may be why it won’t let me connect my ps4 account to my EA account

Message 56 of 125 (2,272 Views)

Re: This account is invalid on Ps4

★ Pro

@NXF_Coldie 

Please see the great post by @EA_Barry on Having problems with an invalid account? PS4 Good luck and I hope it helps!

Message 57 of 125 (2,239 Views)

Re: This account is invalid on Ps4

★★★ Guide
Hi @NXF_Coldie Update the password for the ea account This may solve your problem
Message 58 of 125 (2,222 Views)

Re: Ivalid ea accoint and then account ineligible

★★ Novice

Did you get this fixed? Booted bfv after a month or so off it and ive got the same issue. I changed my email on ea account as it was havinf access attempted by someone in russia. Changed the email back fo the on shared with xbox account but i have no connected account and ineligible on login. 

Message 59 of 125 (1,981 Views)

Re: Ivalid ea accoint and then account ineligible

Community Manager

Hi @uk-x-moshpot-x

When you've got a chance I think it would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team so they can help you with your account. You can find more details on how to contact them over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 60 of 125 (2,576 Views)