They don't care for the PC players. 19/02 Patch Notes.

by shadzbr

Original Post

They don't care for the PC players. 19/02 Patch Notes.

★ Guide

Today's patch notes confirmed that. They took one more week to fix only PS4 and XB1 problems, 0 fixes for the PC community. An update for all plataforms that didn't fix one single pc issue, even not adressed. I really gave up of this crash simulator game. 2 weeks and 0 fixes for PC, the game is running even worse day after day.

Message 1 of 13 (916 Views)

Re: They don't care for the PC players. 19/02 Patch Notes.

★★ Apprentice
Yep..pcs from low budget to high end are crashing and there is no damn fix for 2 weeks !!
Message 2 of 13 (878 Views)

★★★ Novice
I play game without any problem 2 days ago, today i can't finish 1 game without freeze or crash...
It's frustrating when you got good start and then just random crash.. -.-
Message 3 of 13 (856 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yeah i have huge drop fps since release game, no one info from staff and patch did nothing, friends crash 1/3 game and  Patch did nothing too. But don't worry boys it's not a early access, it's a real Release Battle Royale lel

Message 4 of 13 (842 Views)

★ Guide

I already played some betas much more stable than this game.

Message 5 of 13 (742 Views)

★ Guide
Same, I am truly amazed at the lack of consistency from this group of developers. They put out a fairly well made game that half the playerbase on PC can barely play.
Message 6 of 13 (734 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ahhh my prediction is coming true, they are following H1Z1... Well good bye Apex. You wont make any money. You wont survive.. And you definitely wont beat Fortnite. 

Im sure the people over at epic games and sitting there laughing at EA, saying Hahaha these idiots, they actually had a chance... And they blew it....

Message 7 of 13 (707 Views)

★ Guide
Yeah. While this game runs like crap, lagging, dcing, crashing, Fortnite runs perfectly even on low end with intel hd graphics. And have for all plataforms and crossplay. This game will never pass Fortnite with this crap support from EA and Respawn.
Message 8 of 13 (659 Views)

★★★ Guide

Plus, the very addressable issues with POPCNT and SSSE 3 seem to be ignored.

Message 9 of 13 (595 Views)

★ Novice

I´m tired of this. Won´t play anymore until a stable patch is coming out. Otherwise it´s just a waste of time.

Message 10 of 13 (581 Views)