Re: These forums are worthless

by expl0z1v

Original Post

These forums are worthless

★★★ Apprentice

So I’m scrolling through the forms after frustration about this game not functioning due to  the horrible servers that are still in play. Everyone is having the same issues and nothing is getting fixed. In fact, been playing since launch and the game is running worse than ever. I would bet that Respawn isn’t even looking at these issues and this site is only up as a formality. So we’re all writing in vein. This game is never getting fixed. I guess the only question Is how long the rest of us are going to stick around. Personally, I’m just about done. Sad. Game ruined by the server side and not the development process. How stupid is that?

Message 1 of 3 (196 Views)

★ Guide

apparently alot of communication is going trough Reddit, i have also been asking myself the question what exactly the point is of this forum.

Hardly ever people reply on topics, basicly always the same people.

Message 2 of 3 (184 Views)

★★ Guide

They say they are aware and are investigating the issue, I went back to a restore point i had made and then reinstalled the launcher and game from that point. It worked fine after the re-install but from what I've heard this is a very temporary fix. I for one won't be reinstalling the game every day just to play anyway but if your internet speed is fast enough and you enjoy the game enough go for it.

Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)