Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

There was an error communicating with the Fifa ultimate team servers PS4

by R9Drizzy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

There was an error communicating with the Fifa ultimate team servers PS4

★ Apprentice

I keep getting this error message whenever I try to buy players from transfer market, selecting players in draft, use contracts on my players so its totally everywhere on fut. after that message its take me to menu.

I have contacted EA support about 5 times and they keep giving me connectivity issues troubleshooting guide. even i rebuild my ps4 but its still there.

i did rebuild my squad, delete my squad but its still happend..

Please i need help because i want to play my game but its bother me really.

@EA_Cade 

Message 1 of 20 (6,463 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: There was an error communicating with the Fifa ultimate team servers PS4

Community Manager
@R9Drizzy Super odd. Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a save file. Then let me know if this persists?
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 20 (6,437 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

most of time i got that error on transfer market by the way i think its about a player but i dont know, searching players, change pages, make a bid on a player, most of time i got this error code, my game stuck about 15 20 seconds then this message.

Message 2 of 20 (6,454 Views)

Community Manager
@R9Drizzy Super odd. Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a save file. Then let me know if this persists?
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 20 (6,438 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade nice job man, playing since 10 mins didnt get any error after that. thank you so much
Message 4 of 20 (6,429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am having such a horrible experience with ultimate team. Similar situation and I deleted everything saved and nothing is working. I keep getting kicked out of ultimate team. I don’t know what to do I can’t add a player to my squad without being kicked out! Help please 

Message 5 of 20 (6,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having same issue it’s so annoying 

Message 6 of 20 (6,297 Views)

Community Manager
@lorenzo0391 Hey. Go into the Squad Screen by selecting Active Squad from the main FUT menu then press L2/LT to bring up the additional squad menu and select Squad Selector and create a new squad.

Once you've done that, delete your previous squad that you were trying to edit and recreate it in the new squad you just made and you should be good.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 20 (6,282 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade 

I even cannot access to FUT 20 as it will pop out the message of "we are sorry that there has been an error in connecting Fifa 20 ultimate team. You will be returned to the main menu." immediately. What can I do? I even followed all the troubleshooting steps but none of them works. The EA Advisor only said that the studio team/game team will investigate it and release a new update soon but I cannot access to FUT for 4 days already.

Message 8 of 20 (6,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately that didn’t work and I had to delete it completely. I lost out on all my player and packs I got. Is there anyway EA can provide me some packs?

Message 9 of 20 (6,220 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem in ps4 

Message 10 of 20 (6,214 Views)
Twitter Stream