There was a problem processing game logic

by gosabato

Original Post

Accepted Solution

There was a problem processing game logic

★★★ Newbie

Hi 

PS4 user, Tokyo servers.

Since last night I'm getting kicked out of my matches every 3-5 minutes (I reconnect after 30-45 seconds just by pressing continue) with the following error 

"There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again." 

mp/levels/sh_crypto_tt_common.nut#748

[CLIENT] First argument is not a RUI instance

This happens playing solo or with friends. I haven't tried anything yet, I just changed the servers but keeps happening. 

Thanks for any information

Message 1 of 4 (2,099 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: There was a problem processing game logic

Community Manager

Hello @gosabato

If you're still getting this same error message there are some steps we can try that might help. When you have a chance can you try running through the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help site to see how that goes? 

If the same error is still coming up after that please try the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Let me know if you're still getting the same error message afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,043 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello @gosabato

If you're still getting this same error message there are some steps we can try that might help. When you have a chance can you try running through the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help site to see how that goes? 

If the same error is still coming up after that please try the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Let me know if you're still getting the same error message afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's unfair because when this happens it takes the ranked points from your games that this has happened in. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,996 Views)

Community Manager

@kaiscott2006 

I get that. Losing RP is always frustrating. That's why I wanted to see if there was anything we could do to help stop it from happening again. If you're having the same issues can you try running through those steps I mentioned in my post above? 

If you're still seeing the same error message after that please let me know. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,958 Views)