There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again

by KingYates56

Original Post

Re: There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again

★★★★★ Newbie

Are other people still having this problem, I just got the game yesterday and was able to play through the time trial thing while the game downloaded (PC). However I now get this exact error every time I try to play the single player. I see that some people found a temporary fix by selecting the chapter rather than clicking continue. However I can't find the select chapter button so I guess I've not got far enough yet. Please help!!

Message 11 of 26 (3,241 Views)

★ Novice

Selecting by Chapter did not fix or change anything. I was actually able to restart the single player a couple days ago (spontaneously worked again) and then within a couple chapters, went right back to displaying the same error and not allowing me to resume single player. So, obviously a fatal error within the game

Still using Xbox One. Multiplayer works fine, but no single player.

Message 12 of 26 (3,237 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing here, select chapter, get about 1 min of gameplay and then kicked off single player.

Message 13 of 26 (2,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just joined Origin and downloaded the game. This is exact error message greeted me within 10 seconds. Not the user experience I was searching for. Is there a fix or ETA for solution?
Message 14 of 26 (2,757 Views)

★ Novice
This is still occurring for many other players. I'm currently on Xbox One, and the issue occurs whenever I try to play campaign mode. Any mission I choose gives me the attached error message. I've tried logging out and back in, started multiple missions using "mission select" and "continue". At times it starts the mission for a few seconds, but then exits with the error message.

Could you provide insight as to why this is happening, please? Please advise if and when a fix will be released. I understand that multi player is the dominant play mode, but the game we paid for now includes a campaign mode that is essentially inaccessible.
Message 15 of 26 (2,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem, just downloaded the game yesterday for my PS4

Message 16 of 26 (2,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous. How does a company just leave a game broken like this for months? Unbelievable.

Message 17 of 26 (2,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Getting the same error
Message 18 of 26 (2,424 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, the original solution (for a different issue) has been unmarked as the solution now.

If you're affected by this issue can you try the following steps and let us know if they work for you?

1: When a map finishes loading, wait about 30 seconds before pressing the prompted button to continue. 

2: If you've just finished a multiplayer session, restart the game before trying campaign. 

3: Try going offline then try to play the campaign again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 19 of 26 (2,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just tried the above, same issue, ,started the game again, same issue.

Message 20 of 26 (2,410 Views)