There is an error with your connection

by jdstrauch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

There is an error with your connection

★★★ Newbie

Last night tried to apply the March 13 update and at around the 35% mark I would get the 'There is an error with your connection' message.

I have tried on multiple stable WIFI connections and LTE; both soft and hard reboots on my phone, and uninstalling/reinstalling multiple times since yesterday and I have not been able to get past 41%

Any ideas on what to try next?

Message 1 of 6 (795 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: There is an error with your connection

★★★ Newbie

Have you got it?  I had the problem too.  I just kept hitting "retry" and it was like more than 100 times until it finished.  Apparently I was the only one in my Guild experiencing this.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (632 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Same

Message 2 of 6 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue right now and I only received this problem after the new upgrade 

Message 3 of 6 (732 Views)

★ Novice

Same error here: on Apple iPad. 

After numerous reconnects got the bar to 100% and got in to the game, but now every time I open a new section, the game is trying to download updates and the same thing happens - it loads approximately 1-2% at a time.. Then "Connection error", try again... and so on. It seems that the connection with server just times out.

Game is literally unplayable right now. 

Message 4 of 6 (694 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you got it?  I had the problem too.  I just kept hitting "retry" and it was like more than 100 times until it finished.  Apparently I was the only one in my Guild experiencing this.

Message 5 of 6 (633 Views)

★ Novice

Same solution for me. Just pressed retry 743 times until all updates loaded.

Message 6 of 6 (587 Views)