Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

There has been an error connecting to Fifa 18 UT, you will be returned...

by aasimbaig

Original Post

There has been an error connecting to Fifa 18 UT, you will be returned...

★★★★ Novice
Please help me, I am not able to connect ultimate team mode Fifa 18 since yesterday night (12-12-17). I receive error that unable to connect UT and you will be return, up till yesterday it was all fine however I saw the offer to purchase 1 year PSN membership and get 1050 Fifa 18 coins, I purchased and this problem started. It’s almost a day and another ps membership error has recently started however my membership is until Jan 2019
Message 1 of 13 (250 Views)

Re: There has been an error connecting to Fifa 18 UT, you will be returned...

★★★★ Novice
Is there any1 from EA to resolve, its about 1 and half day and different types of error I am receiving even if I check my psn manage membership option. In between I played 2 games but it’s lucky, means errors come and I tried 8-10 times so once I played then again started errors. Please do something
Message 2 of 13 (234 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Is there anyone who reads from ea fifa? Or shall o I forget the fifa 18?
It’s 2 days now, so many types of error comes and I noticed that offer of psn membership which caused me problem is not anymore available now.
Are you going to resolve my issue or just let it go?
Message 3 of 13 (215 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Me too I am facing the same issue I can't play comfortably
Message 4 of 13 (204 Views)

★★★★ Novice
These people are not bothering for 2 days and I spent so much money in buying players : what is this nonsense
Message 5 of 13 (197 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, the CE-35327-0 error message is a PS4 error code to let you know that you are having a connection issue and are unable to connect to the server. Have you opened the ports for the PS4 so as to ensure that it is unrestricted access to your network? 

Message 6 of 13 (189 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for some response darko, please note I have not touched ps4, only I purchased psn membership and during the purchase something happened and after that I started receiving so many errors,
Now I checked my “test internet connection” in settings several times, and during my psn sign in check, sometimes it is successful and sometimes fail.
Sometimes this error
CE-32899-1
I played few games with 20 times going into ultimate team, errors keeps coming. Most of one ea server not available even the same error comes in mobile companion app.
Also 1050 free fifa coins have not come however I purchased 1yr membership.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee do something
If I check my membership status it doesn’t show another error
Also when I was lucky to get in ultimate team, all of my friends weren’t available in friends play option n it says add friends to play ultimate team
I’m afraid last thing is all of my purchases n players will be lost then who will b responsible!!!!!
Message 7 of 13 (181 Views)

Community Manager

@aasimbaig The errors are PSN errors, the best thing to do is contact them to ensure that there are no issues with your account. As for the points, this was a PSN offer and you will need to contact them to discuss it. 

Message 8 of 13 (176 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Darko, I agree it looks with psn error, but whom can I contact?
How to resolve this?
Message 9 of 13 (169 Views)

Community Manager

@aasimbaig You will need to contact Sony support.

Message 10 of 13 (154 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs