Re: The title is installed in a language that you are not entitled to play

by hidran121

Original Post

The title is installed in a language that you are not entitled to play

★★★ Novice

Hello everyone!

After i have fully downloaded the game and launch it there is an error "The title is installed in a language that you are not entitled to play, please reinstall the title or sign in with anentitled user." I'm not sure if reinstall will help but i'll try tonight. Had you ever the same problem ? Let me know how to fix it, i'd appreciate that!

The key is legal and bought in poland.

Screenshot is below.

Message 2 of 11 (9,640 Views)

the title is installed in a language that you are not entitled to play please re

★ Novice

How fix that error

Message 1 of 11 (9,385 Views)

★★★ Novice

Reinstall doesn't work. During installation I can choose polish language only.

Message 3 of 11 (9,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. Why Can`t I install Eanglish version?

Message 4 of 11 (9,582 Views)

Re: the title is installed in a language that you are not entitled to play pleas

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Headstrong_TG 

I`ve moved your post to an English part of Answers HQ. What region are you in? Have you tried to reinstall both the game and Origin client? Make sure you`ve also deleted any trials or Beta versions, you`ve might install earlier  on your PC. 

Cheer,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 11 (9,381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The same problem in Russian. I used the trail version and earned many achievements. Later I bought full version, installed it and now I've got the language error. I payed money and lost all my results.

Message 6 of 11 (9,137 Views)

Re: the title is installed in a language that you are not entitled to play pleas

★★ Novice

Dear Archi, I've got the same problem too (Russian language). Your advice sounds pitiful, because it means to lose all results from the trial version. Are there any ways to save them?

Message 7 of 11 (9,135 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi, I also have this problem. Reinstalling does not help.
Message 8 of 11 (8,202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I transferred the folder Star Wars Battlefront to my data drive in order to update another game, it stopped working after that even if I sent it back to the C drive...... very annoying barely played this game and this is pissing me off

Message 9 of 11 (8,041 Views)

★★ Novice

Why don't they solve your problem?

I installed this game with EA Desktop using the EA Play from xbox game pass for PC, and it only let me play in English, but I want the text in Spanish and it won't let me!

Fix your mistake with this game in the Spanish language!!!

Message 10 of 11 (3,680 Views)