The sims mobile crashing? HELP Plz

by pandorapegasus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims mobile crashing? HELP Plz

★★★ Novice
Okay I need help, I posted a help thread before but I don’t know if anyone answered. I’m not getting an answer from anyone and I’ve already spent money on the game I do not wish to start over and lose my progress if that’s the only option. Can someone please tell me why the sims mobile keeps crashing? It only crashes when I try to go to the market Square and parkside. I can go to parties, my house, and even the club for relationship events downtown even though I do not have it unlocked. Other than that I can’t get a new job or go there at all, it happens 100% of the time, every time. I honestly am giving up I’ve tried the technical issues and tried solving it as much as I could on my own. I deleted and reinstalled the app, I don’t have any apps running in the background, etc. it won’t work, can someone please give a solution to me? I can’t be the only one with this issue, and I’m not about to spend more money on a game which I cannot fully play.. If anyone has anything at all or a solution to this I would be extremely grateful.
Message 1 of 3 (986 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims mobile crashing? HELP Plz

Message 3 of 3 (1,000 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
Alright so I unlocked downtown and can access it just fine. However market square and parkside can still not be accessed...
Message 2 of 3 (947 Views)

Message 3 of 3 (1,001 Views)