The sims mobile are lost. can not play not find the items download,

by Poiidaxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims mobile are lost. can not play not find the items download,

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
3 day ago I open to play sims mobile when I download back the sims apps. All my house items, my 3 active sims, childrens, ASOS token lost and when i connect game with facebook account I can’t play (in picture ) I will delete apps and downloaded game again and It will be restart new game i can not see my home. But my lvl, simoleons, cash, purchased clothes and anything I pay money to bought items in the storage are lost. I can not do much about anything as the game seems to be restart at lvl 1 where all the tutorials and stuff. Im lvl 33 and stuck at lvl 1 tutorials. How is this possible? I lost my home house items, active sims. I already back up to iCloud n other accounts including EA.
Message 1 of 4 (276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims mobile are lost. can not play not find the items download,

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
I am using 3 devices and had no problem with the saved progress as long as I don't open the game in each device at the same time. When I setup the game in each devices, I usually connect to facebook after CAS, do some of the tutorials until the game allows me to load my saved game in cloud, and wait until download is completed. Afterwards, the game reloads and I'm back with my progress.

Sometimes when I connect to facebook and the game doesn't show the option to load my saved game in cloud, I simply delete the app's data and try again.

Have you tried playing in more than one device?

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (327 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
Is it stupid of me to ask what device are you using? I honestly can't tell, or is it obvious in the pictures you've attached? Anyway, when you connected to facebook, did the game asked you to choose between your current game and your saved game in cloud? Or what exactly happened that you cannot play after you connected to facebook?

Isn't it also possible that the game is simply downloading your game in cloud? Didn't you notice the symbol indicating some download in progress?
Message 2 of 4 (263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
I am using 3 devices and had no problem with the saved progress as long as I don't open the game in each device at the same time. When I setup the game in each devices, I usually connect to facebook after CAS, do some of the tutorials until the game allows me to load my saved game in cloud, and wait until download is completed. Afterwards, the game reloads and I'm back with my progress.

Sometimes when I connect to facebook and the game doesn't show the option to load my saved game in cloud, I simply delete the app's data and try again.

Have you tried playing in more than one device?
Message 3 of 4 (328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I play game sims mobile @ iphone (ios)I can not play when I connect game with Facebook. But when deleting a game, remove the app. And download the app again.i Can play but restart lv.1 the game asked me to choose between your current game and your saved game in cloud but it’s nothing it didn’t see my home i play i didn’t use other device to play game I very seriously to i can’t find my home I take times to play to lv.33 and pay money to buy Simlone and home decor items I feel unfair to me that the game will have problems. Because I did not do anything wrong.
Message 4 of 4 (249 Views)