The servers are bad, I thought ranked queue is fixed and now I cannot play Apex

by Salturation

Original Post

The servers are bad, I thought ranked queue is fixed and now I cannot play Apex

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The servers are so bad that you get disconnected in the middle of the firefight. That's not the only time it happened. It also happened before where my teammates have cranky movements and I have to disconnect and join back early to fix it but got worse later on. I have an internet connection of 25 MBPS so the problem is not mine and it should be on the servers and I use ethernet connection. 

And here I thought rank queue was fixed. My current rank this season is Silver 2 and the first time I got to ranked, I got teamed up with two Platinum Players which is not the same as my rank. If I heard that right, you will be paired with people with the same rank and the same skill on the patch notes. The second ranked match got me paired up with two bronze and they're so bad they can't keep up and they even go solo. The last ranked game I played got me fair teammates. The reason I told the first one because it's unfair for them to pair up to someone like me who is Silver.

Lastly I cannot play Apex Legends now like literally because on the last ranked game, in the middle of the fight, I suddenly got disconnected which frustrates me. When that happened, I wanted go back immediately but I'm stuck in the screen saying that the servers got downed and the continue button just won't work. I closed down Apex and started it up again and now the loading takes so long that it's still loading that I'm finished typing this issue.

If you're wondering, I am playing on the Steam platform

Please Respawn, fix this.

Message 1 of 3 (594 Views)

Re: The servers are bad, I thought ranked queue is fixed and now I cannot play A

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Salturation Finally, I got back to Apex but that loading before took so long.
Message 2 of 3 (585 Views)

Re: The servers are bad, I thought ranked queue is fixed and now I cannot play A

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Salturation Ok now the loading screen takes so long again. Whyyyyy
Message 3 of 3 (552 Views)