The optimization of the new map is terrible, that's why we got so many problems

by poom-balthe

Original Post

★★ Guide

The optimization of the new map is terrible,

So in order to have a smoother experience for players, you have turned on the hidden vertical synchronization option, which causes most players to get stuck, and a lot of players with a 60 Hz screen can't hit the enemy. And the number of frames per second of the game is greatly reduced

We don't care whether there will be picture tears when playing games on the 60 Hz screen. I just hope to hit the enemy as before. Please optimize the new map, turn off the vertical synchronization optimization function, or give us a series of open startup commands to force the players with the 60 Hz screen to turn off the vertical synchronization

Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

★★ Guide

The optimization of the new map is terrible,

So in order to have a smoother experience for players, you have turned on the hidden vertical synchronization option, which causes most players to get stuck, and a lot of players with a 60 Hz screen can't hit the enemy. And the number of frames per second of the game is greatly reduced

We don't care whether there will be picture tears when playing games on the 60 Hz screen. I just hope to hit the enemy as before. Please optimize the new map, turn off the vertical synchronization optimization function, or give us a series of open startup commands to force the players with the 60 Hz screen to turn off the vertical synchronization

After the new season's patch installation, I can't hit the enemy as before. When shooting, I don't have the same feelings of hitting before. Before the new season, I turned off the vertical synchronization, which effectively made up for my lack of 60 Hz screen refresh rate. My previous season's maximum output exceeded 4000 damage, but this season's maximum output will not exceed 1K damage no matter how I adjust the game options. But my friend doesn't seem to be affected. He has a 144 Hz screen

And in the old map, the number of frames per second of my game will be stable at about 130, but only 60 to 90 frames will enter the game after the update, which greatly affects my game experience. The new season's stuffs are very amazing for me, but the game experience was very terrible

Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)