The new event and daily challenges keep vanishing

by t3ddyt1mm1e

Original Post

My challenges for grand soiree have disappeared my dash board is empty

★★★ Newbie

My dashboard has suddenly lost all challenges all it says on the right side is event store after matches the battlepass section comes up in red but with nothing in it I'm stuck on battlepass level 91 and can go no further as I get no points also I have played the new event unlocked the mirage skin and now those challenges have disappeared I can play the new modes but get no skins or rewards would really like some help as I have played it alot and should have at least the r301 skin by now 

Message 81 of 115 (597 Views)

Re: The new event and daily challenges keep vanishing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, legends! I have an update for you all.

Marked as a solution for visibility. This issue is not yet resolved.

Event Challenges are still active and your overall event progress is still being tracked even though you're not seeing it. Event Challenges can still be viewed by checking the side of your map screen while in a match.

We have a server patch planned to go live Wednesday morning that will fix Event and Daily/ Weekly challenges. For the affected players, your progress and rewards you've earned through the Event Challenges will be rewarded retroactively.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 82 of 115 (1,228 Views)

Re: My challenges for grand soiree have disappeared my dash board is empty

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue since day 2.  Day one was kind of Ok, but on day 2 I simply cannot see my progress.  When I try to open the tracker the game crashes with the error:  "There was a problem processing game logic" "sh_challenges.gnut #2951 [UI] The index "(struct instance: 0x1008c1be80,0)" does not exist"

By the error message seems like there is a problem with my progress data, but I can do nothing to get it fixed.  

Any sugestions??

Message 83 of 115 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Got this up when im clicking in to see my progress in the (ABOUT) section of Grand Soiree..

There was a problem prosess game logic. Please try again.

—————

sh_challenges.gnut #2951 [UI] The index «(struct instance : 0x100ce597c0,0)» does not exist

and all daily challenges and my progress of challenges in week to week in battlepass is not showing! 

Message 84 of 115 (569 Views)

Message 85 of 115 (546 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Chuckles841 Thank you!! 😃👍
Message 86 of 115 (530 Views)

Re: daily challenges disapear

★★★ Newbie

Same issues on my PS4.

Message 87 of 115 (513 Views)

Problem Processing game logic

★★★ Newbie

Please help this error has ruined the event dont feel like playing cant see any of the challenges nothing not even my daily

Message 88 of 115 (500 Views)

Re: The new event and daily challenges keep vanishing

★ Novice

but i'm alos not getting my rewards im at 4000 xp for the event and i don't have the three trackers for pathfinder yet

Message 89 of 115 (500 Views)

Cant see challenges and game reports

★★★ Newbie

When are we gonna be allowed to see the challenges and game reports iv been waiting for 4 days now was told by someone in live chat they know about the problem and are fixing it when cause while we wait were missing out on this grande event which is rubbish 

Message 90 of 115 (488 Views)