by t3ddyt1mm1e

Original Post

Re: Battlespass and daily challenges for grand soiree event

★★ Novice

English ?

Message 61 of 115 (1,005 Views)

Re: daily challenges disapear

★★★★ Novice

Same issues here on PS4. Please update on fix status.

Message 62 of 115 (1,001 Views)

Re: Battlespass and daily challenges for grand soiree event

★★ Novice

My girlfriend also have an user on the same PS4, but she doesnt have the same problem..

when are you going to fix this? im trying to get finished with my battlepass, but i dont see my challenges!! and the same problem is with the grand soiree!

please fix Standard smile

Message 63 of 115 (972 Views)

Grand soiree bugged

★ Novice

After golden duo's bugged out and came back me and my friend cant see daily,weekly or event challenges match summary is bugged and blank it sucks that i'm playing an event but can't see the challenges 

Message 64 of 115 (962 Views)

Apex legends I can’t see my challenges

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can’t see my challenges wen I open apex. It just shows me the news. Wen I click the about link for the event it send me to the apex menu with this code. Says “sh_challeneges.gnut #2951 [ui] the index struct instance: [0x1008c64000,0]does not exist. The numbers change every time. The photo is the most recent. 

Message 65 of 115 (961 Views)

Challenge tracker

★★★★★ Newbie

My challenge tracker has completely disappeared from the right of my lobby screen. I can’t access daily or weekly challenges and I’m unable to even see soirée event challenges. Anyone else experiencing this?

Message 66 of 115 (513 Views)

Problems with challenges apex legends

★★★ Newbie

Is anyone else out there having problem with they apex challenges where they can’t see them or the season pass screen after a match doesn’t want to display anything on there PS4 thank you guys. 

Message 67 of 115 (580 Views)

Re: Daily snd event objectives are missing from right side of menu screen

★★★ Newbie

We need a solution about the challenges issues!

Message 68 of 115 (915 Views)

★★ Novice

Same.

Message 69 of 115 (900 Views)

★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? davi_an
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. None
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? None
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. None
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just waiting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It happened right after I opened the game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01/15/20 about 2pm
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It shows that I have 500 arcade party points. So I got the 1k arcade points yesterday. As a proof of that I have the mirage skin.
What should be happening instead? I should have the 1k ap.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know.

So like I said. Last night I reached 1k arcade party points. But with the issue that happened today 500 app are gone.

To verify that I reached that I have the mirage skin that you receive when it is reached 1k app.

Sincerely

Davi Abbadie Nachtigall

Message 70 of 115 (899 Views)