by t3ddyt1mm1e

Original Post

Re: Challenges Tab Not Loading

★★★ Novice

Same, it's not even coming up with daily challenges 

Message 21 of 115 (656 Views)

Re: grand sioree broken?

★★★ Newbie

En Ps4 he podido jugar desde ayer. Lamentablemente esta mañana dio el primer fallo y no ha vuelto a arreglarse. Los puntos conseguidos con los retos de ayer desaparecieron restándole 500 por haber completado los 1000 disponibles hasta entonces. Esta mañana ha dejado de funcionar, o al menos ha dejado de estar disponible y cada vez que se accede al pase de evento con las recompensas se rompe. Les adjunto una imagen.

Message 22 of 115 (1,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JungleHomieZ Same to me
Message 23 of 115 (1,257 Views)

Daily snd event objectives are missing from right side of menu screen

★★★ Novice

Hello, the entire daily objective area as well as access to season 3 weekly objectives is just gone. The only thing on the right side of the screen now is the link to the event store/follow us ad which has moved up to the top right. I'm on ps4. I've restarted multiple times. Thanks. 

Message 24 of 115 (1,239 Views)

Re: Daily snd event objectives are missing from right side of menu screen

Community Manager

Just a quick update on this, the issue with the challenges is being looked into. We'll be sure to share updates as we have more info to share. I'd recommend checking out this thread from the Bug Reports board when you've got a chance: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Megathread-Grand-Soiree-Event-Challenges-Gone/m-p/8650612/high...

Marking this as a solution just for visibility. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 25 of 115 (2,001 Views)

Re: Daily snd event objectives are missing from right side of menu screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey, for me i got the grand soiree event the day it came out it vanished yesterday it's up today but im missing 500 points from what i did on day one. on my psn account DarkWolfChild

Message 26 of 115 (1,197 Views)

Challenges bug

★★★★★ Newbie

God I thought it was just me 

Message 27 of 115 (1,200 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi there I an still having the issue with the new event, is there a fix? PSN Dat-OG-Mutley

Message 28 of 115 (1,189 Views)

Game isnt letting me see daily challenges and isnt letting me complete battle pa

★★★ Newbie

My account won't let me click on the about when I try to do the new games available and now it won't even show me my daily challenges or weekly challenges. I am not able to go any further in the battle pass which I paid money for. Tried to contact e.a and Twitter about this. Even called and was told that for compensation I would need to write on the forum. I cant level up and I cant do the things I want to do. I cant unlock the best things of the battle pass and since I cant see my daily challenges I'm going to be stuck. Please help. Username is liljams_shawty43 I am writing from my acct because we play together and he doesn't know what to do my acct is fine but my boyfriend is having issues.

Message 29 of 115 (1,059 Views)

Re: new bugs after grand soirre

★ Novice

So, everyone is complaining about the Grand Soirre events not showing up; and I understand that. But, I paid money to participate in Season 3's battle pass, and this is preventing me from doing that! Is there a plan to extend Season 3 to compensate for the problems?

Message 30 of 115 (1,174 Views)