The main Sao Paulo server gives me 200+ ping while all the others have 60-70

by Narukami_tw

Original Post

The main Sao Paulo server gives me 200+ ping while all the others have 60-70

★★★★ Novice

I have not been able to play for over a month now with this high ping and I have no idea why it's happening. I have tried everything, from manually switching the servers to port forwarding, reinstalling the game and many other things but no matter what I do I keep getting redirected to that broken server (I can see the red clock thingy on the upper right part of the screen every time). There's literally 1 second of delay for everything, extremely similar to what happens when I play on US servers (hilariously, NA East gives me better ping than Sao Paulo). I'm desperate and I really don't know what to do anymore, it's just frustrating to play like this and nobody has been able to give me a straight answer other than my ISP being at fault, which I'm 100% sure it's not the case since I can play any other online game just fine with the ping specified in normal servers. I'll leave a screenshot of the numbers, it's PS4.

Thanks for reading. I hope this can get some traction

Message 1 of 4 (1,192 Views)

Re: The main Sao Paulo server gives me 200+ ping while all the others have 60-70

★★★★ Novice

Anyone?

Message 2 of 4 (1,165 Views)

Re: The main Sao Paulo server gives me 200+ ping while all the others have 60-70

★★★★ Novice
@Narukami_tw Still having the same issue unfortunately. It's really frustrating to play like this
Message 3 of 4 (1,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Narukami_twI'm having the same issues. Unfortunately their servers are a bunch of crap and we will need to wait to them fix it. Most of their fixes takes like 3 months because they're to lazy to fix anything fast so we are dead haha

Message 4 of 4 (1,128 Views)