The land I bought with real money did not come to me

by 22102003333

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

The land I bought with real money did not come to me

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, I bought eco peace land, but it didn't come to the game. It looks like it wasn't bought please help The sims Mobile eco peace land player id: *snip*

CM: edited to remove Player ID. Please protect your personal information and keep your player id safe on a public forum)

Message 1 of 2 (686 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The land I bought with real money did not come to me

Community Manager

Hey there @22102003333,

There are a few things to try if you've not received an in-game purchase like this:

• Completely shut down the app and re-launch the game
  • Restart your mobile device
  • Check your purchase history on your phone to be sure the purchase was successful- if the purchase failed, try making the transaction again

If the piece of land is still not available for you, you'll want to reach out to the live support team by following the steps here so they can investigate this further with you. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (623 Views)

All Replies

Re: The land I bought with real money did not come to me

Community Manager

Hey there @22102003333,

There are a few things to try if you've not received an in-game purchase like this:

• Completely shut down the app and re-launch the game
  • Restart your mobile device
  • Check your purchase history on your phone to be sure the purchase was successful- if the purchase failed, try making the transaction again

If the piece of land is still not available for you, you'll want to reach out to the live support team by following the steps here so they can investigate this further with you. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (624 Views)