Re: The game starts up properly but the whole time is loading screen, in infinit

by banger162nd

Original Post

The game starts up properly but the whole time is loading screen, in infinity

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The game starts up properly but the whole time is loading screen, in infinity. "Welcome to Battlefield 1..."

Message 1 of 10 (688 Views)

Re: Gra prawidłowo się uruchamia, ale potem cały czas jest ekran ładowania.

★★★★★ Expert

Your subject title must match your message body.  It is not in English now, and requires your edit.  The subject title resembles the Polish language.  It is my understanding that some forums for Polish speakers are in the wings, and likely to be available within three weeks to a month. 

Message 2 of 10 (676 Views)

Re: Gra prawidłowo się uruchamia, ale potem cały czas jest ekran ładowania.

★★★ Newbie

Is it ok now?

Message 3 of 10 (672 Views)

Re: The game starts up properly but the whole time is loading screen, in infinit

Hero

Yes. The servers are down as you can see on https://help.ea.com/en/battlefield/battlefield-1/

Nothing to do but wait for the problems to be fixed.

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 10 (653 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have green "Server Status" and still it's the same problem. Frown

Message 5 of 10 (638 Views)

★★★★ Novice

me too, get to loading game, and nothing else happens for a long time.

Message 6 of 10 (627 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I should've added this from the start.  The community here includes no miracle workers, no wizards.  We cannot read your mind, in any language.  Without the standard cooperative information, we are unable to help you.  

This guide applies to any game, NOT limited to just the DA: I game at all:  
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/How-to-post-the-relevant-info-when-you-create-a-ques...

Message 7 of 10 (618 Views)

@matisp6 wrote:

The game starts up properly but the whole time is loading screen, in infinity. "Welcome to Battlefield 1..."

On which platform is this happening?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 8 of 10 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie
On PC.
Message 9 of 10 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you are still having difficulty, and it's anything that the volunteers here can help with, we needed good data for our diagnostic attempt!  My second post reminded you of the cooperative self-help nature of this community. 

@matisp6 

We can do nothing more in here with what you've provided to us, sorry! 

Message 10 of 10 (591 Views)