Re: Micro-Stutter

by El_Mokasyn

Original Post

Re: The game is unplayable after the TLJ patch. Constant stuttering and freezing

★ Novice
Is there a fix for this yet? I assumed the issues were caused by the spectre/meltdown windows patch until I read this.
Message 551 of 918 (850 Views)

Re: The game is unplayable after the TLJ patch. Constant stuttering and freezing

★★★ Novice

I just re-installed the game and massive frame rate drops are even worse than before, totally game breaking. As well as the chronic Sticky Key problem, which may be a problem with my mouse (warranty replacement incoming, hopefully works). I had it working somewhat with a much older version of the Radeon driver, but am now playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance and need the latest AMD drivers. At launch this game ran beautifully, but ever since the TLJ patch and the AMD patch at that time, is behaving abysmal, especially at the beginning of the round.

Message 552 of 918 (807 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Alright, this is only me or game's running even worse after this patch?

Message 553 of 918 (766 Views)

★★★★ Novice
After I downloaded the patch (1.2) and tried to start the game, it said my GPU driver is too old. I installed the new drivers and the game is completely unplayable.

Athlon 860k (4cores @3.7Ghz)
AMD Radeon RX460 2gb
8Gigs of RAM
Win 10 64 bit

I was able to play at 60-70fps (medium settings) before the patch yesterday... I tried to play it on low settings but it's still stuttering and it's unplayable.
Message 554 of 918 (752 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it didnt fix the stuttering issuses for me on both opening the loot packs and loading up a new map or campaign misson. it is using 100% of my CPU and GPU. I'm using a amd fx 8320 and an amd R9 200 series gpu

Message 555 of 918 (686 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
No the patch didnt fix anything its still stuttering
Message 556 of 918 (672 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Exactly the same for me. Until yesterday i was playing with AMD driver version 17.11.4 as workaround, since that version gives less or zero problems, but now i need my drivers up to date since i'm playing Kingdom Come.
I tried everything but the stuttering on the menus and in the first minutes of the matches breaks the game for me
Message 557 of 918 (620 Views)

★★★ Novice

Even on my top spec PC the game has been unplayable for a month or so. The only way I have found to avoid constant frame rate drops is to disable DX12. 

Message 558 of 918 (873 Views)

★★★ Novice

The latest patch does appear to have reduced the lag in the crate opening sequence however, which is nice...

Message 559 of 918 (870 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The only one thing that really help me it's set 60fps limit in MSI Afterburner and exactly in RivaTuner. Now when the game is loading everything is ok I mean fps 60 and cpu and gpu usage about 20-40%. Before, I notice about 900 fps (this is ridiculous) and permanent 100% cpu nad gpu usage. In game also it's much better. I was tried suggestion about limit fps using user.cfg file but it's not work when game is loading(!) and in game was still stuttering (but fps 60). 

Message 560 of 918 (694 Views)