Re: The game is freezing after a few seconds on the dropship

by NAGAAATO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The game is freezing after a few seconds on the dropship

★★ Novice

So I got this issue a few days ago. Every time I hop into a match, after like 5 seconds on the dropship, the game just freezes. The interesting part is, that this happens only in public matches, on the firing range everything goes fine. I tried a lot of fixes (none of them worked), i repaired, then deleted and reinstalled apex (did the same with origin), I even did a factory reset on my PC. Then I decided to contact the EA advisory services, but I gave up after waiting for around 16 hours across 2 days.

I recorded a video about the issue: https://youtu.be/C-5co8vgooA

Message 1 of 4 (757 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide
@ForroFarok are u connect a controller to the pc ? if so disconnect it and try to play, thanks

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (751 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@ForroFarok are u connect a controller to the pc ? if so disconnect it and try to play, thanks
Message 2 of 4 (752 Views)

★★ Novice

Man I dont know how to thank you :D That is sooo awkward that i tried so much fixes, and the whole thing was just this simple. TYSM

Message 3 of 4 (734 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ForroFarokI know right, lol im glad i helped you, it's just a bug freezing the game cuz of controller, u must have the controller disconnect it. evertime u log on into the game, if you wanna playwith controller, you must disconnect it and join training and as soon as you complete your first step of bloodhound requests, plug it back to pc and enjoy playing with controller,

Message 4 of 4 (713 Views)