The game doesn’t launch since the last update

by SakisKotz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The game doesn’t launch since the last update

★★★ Newbie
The game doesn’t launch since the last update. It’s been two weeks and no one gives me some explanation of what is happening or what can i do to fix it. It’s a game that I play a lot and this behavior, makes me really disappointed. Please fix it, or tell me how to fix it alone, and if you don’t have the intention to do it, you should inform people, so we can all delete the game from our phones. Thank you in advance.
Message 1 of 10 (1,324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The game doesn’t launch since the last update

★★ Novice

I've been waiting for a fix too. I have 2 years invested in this game and can't even get past the splash screen before the game closes. I've tried every suggestion I could find online, everything is up to date and compatible. It would be nice to at least see the devs acknowledge people are having issues and that they are working on a solution. Instead we get updates of new events I won't be able to participate in...

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,654 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I've been waiting for a fix too. I have 2 years invested in this game and can't even get past the splash screen before the game closes. I've tried every suggestion I could find online, everything is up to date and compatible. It would be nice to at least see the devs acknowledge people are having issues and that they are working on a solution. Instead we get updates of new events I won't be able to participate in...

Message 2 of 10 (1,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too!!

Installing new, does not solve the Problem. And so far no answer from Support.

Message 3 of 10 (1,212 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The game crashes for me too when I try to have my first Mod battle, during Galctic Wars or any other battles....I don't understand it, too bad because I really love this game and want to progress. I hope the glitches and bug and issues are fixed soon.

Message 4 of 10 (1,057 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't get into any battles because it always crashes right when the battles are about to end...so it's almost a waste of time. The only way I am able to upgrade my characters is thru the SIM cards that you have to buy with your crystals. I would like to get my first Mod battle done because I have 6 mods available that I can't use because the game crashes on final encounter....that is very frustrating. Plus, I've been trying to do the Mace Windu Fleet Training battle with my ships and it always crashes right when the battle is almost over....that is frustrating also !!! 😬

Message 5 of 10 (1,055 Views)

Community Manager

@DisasterousMinx have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your device?

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (1,005 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes, I tried to troubleshoot my device and it didn't work. It's a frustrating app, but I love playing this game and I wish they would make another update for it soon. This is one of my only apps that hasn't updated every few months...its just weird. All the other apps I have on my iPad work just fine, but this one seems to wanna crash a lot....and right in the middle or near the end of battles, so I lose me energy and items at the same time.

Message 7 of 10 (992 Views)

Community Manager

@DisasterousMinx The game is regularly updated, it was most recently updated on the 14 of February. Are you able to try the game on a different device to see if the issues occur there also?

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (960 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SakisKotz Have they fixed the problem for you?
Message 9 of 10 (673 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko This problem is still happening for me. I expect it to be fixed. I have spent ALOT of time and money of this game and for what? If I can’t even get on to play then what’s the point? I’m very disappointed in this and I expect it to be fixed very soon.
Message 10 of 10 (671 Views)