The game crashes when loading any match, troubleshooting guide doesn't help

by Islar74

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The game crashes when loading any match, troubleshooting guide doesn't help

★ Apprentice

It's been this for like a month or two. Now and then, when I find a match online or against the AI and the arena is shown the game freezes. When I tap on the screen the game immediately closes, or it does this immediately after the arena is shown. I looked into the troubleshooting guide and tried any of the steps that were mentioned, but nothing helped. It's really quite annoying to start a match and that it just freezes and crashes. I say I lost like hundreds of stars because of this and it makes ranking up very tedious.

Now I hope that this will be solved in the next update because it seems like there's nothing I can do since the troubleshooting guide has not given me a solution to the problem. But if there is a solution to the problem that's not mentioned in the troubleshooting guide, please post it here.

Message 1 of 4 (1,006 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The game crashes when loading any match, troubleshooting guide doesn't help

Community Manager

@Islar74 Please take a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps and run through them. You can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,300 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

Connect your game with EA or FB account, then reinstall the game, seems like some game files are damaged.

Message 2 of 4 (991 Views)

★ Apprentice
Doesn't work, unfortunately. Also, I noticed that crashing also occurs when watching ads. Basically, I can't really do anything without fearing the game will crash again.
Message 3 of 4 (971 Views)

Community Manager

@Islar74 Please take a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps and run through them. You can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,301 Views)