Re: The game crashes on Android 4

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The game crashes on Android 4

★★ Novice

Greetings. After updating the game to version 0.21.697995, the game started to work unstable.
When trying to find a character's equipment through his menu, the game crashes on a device with Android 4.4.4.
The list of rewards for daily challenges is also displayed incorrectly, namely, all rewards are merged into one slot.

Message 1 of 5 (637 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Finalistic_Kleo,

Sorry to hear that. Mobile games are limited in the troubleshooting available. If the crashing has remained the same after going through all the steps, it may be a bug. Please, open a bug report on our bug board if you feel that's the case: https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (511 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Finalistic_Kleo

Could you run through the relevant troubleshooting steps for your device please and then check to see if that helped with the crashes and display issues? 

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There;'s a lot of issues with the game at the moment, in the bugs report there's a big thread. 1000s of people are being affected by the latest update.

@EA_Lanna the reason for me cross posting is because your team is not joined up.

You've got multiple threads on the same issues, you need to talk to each other. There's a massive issue with the game at the moment that you need to resolve. 

Message 3 of 5 (572 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried all the above solutions. Nothing helped.

Message 4 of 5 (548 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Finalistic_Kleo,

Sorry to hear that. Mobile games are limited in the troubleshooting available. If the crashing has remained the same after going through all the steps, it may be a bug. Please, open a bug report on our bug board if you feel that's the case: https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

- EA_Lanna

Message 5 of 5 (512 Views)