Re: The game crash and close the game after live event reward

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The game crash and close the game after live event reward

★★★ Newbie
After reward live event in nba mobile live,and i wi login back the game says "the game failed to intialize,please try again". Why this game?
Thanks
Message 1 of 5 (980 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Message 4 of 5 (1,272 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@daveelakbar12

Did this happen after the Dream Showdown event?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (966 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Before and after event showdown,im living at indonesia. Maybe update event showdown new currently. And i have one question. How to delete my account google for nba mobile live?
Because when i log in game,the game said "sorry,something unexpected when wrong. Please try again" and repeat. I'm desperate with the game,please help me :'(
Message 3 of 5 (945 Views)

Community Manager

@daveelakbar12

Please try the following steps and let us know how that goes, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/I-can-t-login-with-google-play/m-p/6390599#M1294

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,273 Views)

Game crash during showdown

★ Novice

Seriously, what are you going to do about the game crashing during showdowns? I email support and my response is to, “post on the forums”. Thanks for the help. It doesn’t make sense for me to post an issue on a message board when I’m telling you directly what the issue is. I’ve downloaded on different devices, tried with different accounts, verified with other teammates who have the SAME exact issue. I don’t get to play the game 24/7, and it makes it nearly impossible to gain showdown tokens when you have to essentially do it at twice the rate...since you lose 8,000 fans for every “game crash”. 

Message 5 of 5 (815 Views)