False Banned Error from May 12

by Simplestate

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The client's game account has been banned: Banned

★★★ Newbie

I just saw this email but I don't understand because I have not played in a month or two except for before yesterday, and I will put on my whole family and on my life that I have never cheated on apex and I know that isn't a lot over the internet but I mean it.
I'm willing to have my pc checked if needed. I also have clips I was playing for two days and then on the next, I wanted to play I am banned I even have some clips of me playing with my friends on apex with the date marked of when I last played. I've already made a case but it hasn't helped I made a new one, I'll just have to wait for a reply.

Message 1 of 3 (224 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The client's game account has been banned: Banned

Community Manager

Hey @Reef_NV,

If you've created a case for our Terms of Service team to review this situation, you'll just need to wait on a reply there. 

I'm afraid we aren't able to investigate banned accounts to any extent on the forums. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (220 Views)

All Replies

Re: The client's game account has been banned: Banned

Community Manager

Hey @Reef_NV,

If you've created a case for our Terms of Service team to review this situation, you'll just need to wait on a reply there. 

I'm afraid we aren't able to investigate banned accounts to any extent on the forums. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (221 Views)

False Banned Error from May 12

★ Novice

I haven't opened apex for several months past may and recently hopped on to see that I am unable to play anything. So while looking online I have found that they had an issue with accounts falsely causing banned errors 3 months ago. I went to check my Ban/Suspension history to see it blank and empty and posted a claim a few days ago. However, I looked at another form saying it's taking him months to get even a response or decent support and I frankly do not have a month to just throw away checking if the Apex Support team has time to "fix" their mistake. It's insane that people would have to beg for their accounts back because of an issue caused by the developers and isn't being addressed in the past 3 months. Look at League, Cod, Valorant, CS-GO, Seige they don't have massive wide banning issues let alone 3 months in. 

Message 3 of 3 (222 Views)