Re: The client s game account has been banned Apex Legends

by Press-venom

Original Post

The client s game account has been banned Apex Legends

★ Novice

Why am I banned ??

I don' use hack or something why is my account banned. Pls help me. I am  not pro gamer. I just want play apex. Please help me.

Message 1 of 5 (524 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi.  So I have the same problem I returned after a long break to apex.  Turnes out I am banned. my Origin account was hacked they played apex and bought all the heroes with my game points. 

Change your password and put verification method on your account!  I think they messed with account recovery questions so I need help with that. 

All I Can do is make a ticket and wait for a reply that may never come?   

How do I proove that I did not even use my account and I did not cheat Frown I need help.      

Message 2 of 5 (514 Views)

★ Novice
@Martylang I hope this problem is solved. I returned apex after long break. I don't know who is hack my account.
Message 3 of 5 (505 Views)

Community Manager

@Press-venom @Martylang 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (495 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Barry 

I send a lot of tickets but you are not doing anything. I just want to play apex legends. I have lot of item and I pay a lot of money. I living inTurkey so 10 euro is a lot of money for me. I didn't do ANYTHİNG. I am not pro but you are determined not to open my ban. Why??????

Message 5 of 5 (363 Views)