The client's account was blocked

by CHeeFire2006

Original Post

The client's account was blocked

★★★ Apprentice
Максим СлотинСегодня, 15:39 Кому: Customer Experience Re: Благодарим вас за использование справки EA! 88026228 Максим Слотин16 августа, 15:42 Кому: Customer Experience Hi, I wanted to tell you that Apex Legends doesn't work for me the way it does for me Banned, but you wrote to me that the lock was lifted, And I don't know what to do because I'm worried if everything is ok with my account, But it definitely wasn't stolen because there is so much money left, but it's not unlocked in any way, and I'm very worried. As a technical support service, you should understand that this is very sad and offensive. I was then told that I was permanently blocked and on hardware, maybe that's why my CHeeFire account is not unlocked in any way. You wrote to me that you have unblocked me and that I follow the rules of the game. I promise you everything, but I'm asking you to help me do something if I am blocked by the hardware, I do not know what will happen. Only you will help me , I ask you because of the hardware, they block all the accounts that I create for the game, I created 15 or 20 of them. If I didn't care about Apex Legends, I would have left, that's all, but I'm trying to do something with all my efforts. I'm asking you to find some way, what should I do, I've changed everything what you asked me to do. Everyone has a second chance. I'm not ready to part with my friends in Apex Legends so easily and, of course, with my favorite game. I'm just begging you to think about something. I'll be waiting for an answer. Email address [edit: email address removed] nickname in Apex Legends Hooray. IPv4 address 192.168.2.136. DNS servers IPv4 192.168.2.1. I really ask you to forgive me for everything, and even today I wanted to play with my brother and friends. I ask you to forgive me once, it won't happen again, I promise you. And you also sent me this message. -- Thank you for contacting us! Help us become even better by answering four questions. Your feedback is very important to us, because this way we will learn how we can become better in the future. The survey is very short, because we also want you to get back into the game as soon as possible. Share your impressions by clicking on the link below. Start the survey Thank you for your attention! Expert help You wrote that you also want me to return to the game, please give me one chance. I really didn't want to explain to you now, when I was playing in battle, I was killed by a fraud, and I suddenly thought what it would be like to play with cheaters. Something I downloaded and went to the shooting range to try it out, I not to go into a real battle, and I want to test it, but it doesn't work for me, and I decided to remove these codes, and I removed them only from download, and after that I went into battle to play played about 30 minutes and I was banned, I removed from cheat download, and I didn't delete the cheat in disc . And, apparently, you decided that I was a fraud, even though I played without them. Therefore, I ask you to give me a second chance, I am sure that you do not wish the players evil, but on the contrary, good, I want you to understand me. Please believe me, I'm telling the absolute truth I didn't want to hurt the players, I just decided what it was like to play with cheats, I didn't even want to hurt ordinary players. I know that you are very strict with cheaters, but I am not a cheater. You have to trust me. I'll send you anything you say. And you also sent me this message.Hello! We have received your email with comments regarding the actions performed on your account. We have carried out all possible checks related to this problem and the restrictions imposed will not be removed from the account. Please do not expect any further answers on this issue. Thanks! The team responsible for the EA Service Agreement. I understand you, but I didn't want this. I am writing to you with the hope that it is you who will unlock me. I understand that I have already been written a message that everything is over and the account will not be returned to me. But I promise not to do it again. I did it because it was interesting how cheaters kill us, so I also downloaded it to test how it works, but only at the shooting range, I didn't go into a normal battle because I knew that they would give Banned, well, I didn't succeed, and I decided to delete everything. But I deleted it only from downloads. According to my words, I know that you may not forgive me, and this is probably true. But I ask you very much to help me. And I promise this will not happen again. I will wait for your answer
Message 1 of 1 (56 Views)