Re: The client failed an anti-cheat runtime integrity check: violation

by LCBH2

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

As i said in the other thread, the devs just don't care about the issue or us. That issue isn't that much frequent and it's only affecting a small minority of the community, that's why they're not bothering with it. If they had cared from the beginning they would have done something more than copy and pasting some old and useless replies from months ago. 

That's how EA have always worked. They move only when it has to do with money. Why help some players who have spent months devoutly playing this game when you can just spend the time thinking about making some new garbage skin that earns you a decent amount of money ? It's nothing more than a business to them, they don't care about the game, the people who play it or the gaming community in general. 

Message 71 of 90 (1,207 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
@Xexos1 If they could find a way for us to give them money to buy Windows 10 I'm sure they would give us a "fix" then. XD

But seriously, if you just upgrade to Windows 10, you won't lose any files. HOWEVER, I would not have tried that if I didn't already have the disk lying around. I would definitely not have paid for it for this one single game.
Message 72 of 90 (1,196 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@LCBH2 You're right about the first part. As long as there's money, EA is all in. 

And about the Windows 10 thing, i still think we should have a fix that works on every OS out there. It's unacceptable to pay over a hundred dollars on a Windows to play only one game when the problem is not even on my side. 

Message 73 of 90 (1,154 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Since EA went missing on this issue like a deadbeat dad, I tried vigorously to fix it myself and managed to do so.

I searched for new Windows Updates and installed them all (I rarely do the updates and had some issues installing 2 of them, but found a solution online).
I'm on Windows 7 and just played an entire game without the error message. Hope it helps.

Message 74 of 90 (1,100 Views)

★ Apprentice
@12sinne I'm on Windows 7 too. Could you please share how you fixed it and link me to those updates?
Message 75 of 90 (1,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Message 76 of 90 (1,069 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@12sinne Tried your tip and was very hopefull because i had some optional windows updates i could install. I just tested it with a game and the game unfortunately still crashed. But thank you for the post!
Message 77 of 90 (1,002 Views)

★★ Apprentice

BOYZ, WINDOWS 10 is working for ME ALSO, SO PROBLEM SOLVED I GUESS? OR THIS IS MAYBE THEIR PROBLEM? i dont know, im plying now, noone cares so what, SO YOU CANT PLAY THIS GAME ON WINDOWS 7,8 or 8.1 problem is not solved but you can play on windows 10 thats all, im tired of EA NOhelp

Message 78 of 90 (999 Views)

★ Apprentice

We can’t rule this out as an OS issue. I know of two Win7 and one Win8.1 user who can play the game no problem. I’ve also witnessed Win10 users encounter this error live on Twitch Streams.

Message 79 of 90 (931 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having these same problems and I'm on Windows 8. I'm hoping that the issue gets resolved before the Season 3 patch cause I'd sure like to do some last minute grinding without getting Windows 10

Message 80 of 90 (847 Views)