Re: The client failed an anti-cheat runtime integrity check: violation

by Ezio989898

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Well guys...after the upgrade to windows 10 the problem vanished. I hope you can afford to keep your current OS version but for now this is the only solution fouond. Wish for you the best best of luck

Message 61 of 90 (965 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Ezio989898 , thx, dude. But this is madness. Im not ready to install win 10 for only one game.
Message 62 of 90 (947 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@ImFall1ngBehind well tbh i just updated the OS because i have all my stuff into another HDD while only the OS was on a SSD...so i've lost nothing. Otherwise i would've never done that

Message 63 of 90 (941 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@m4a1rampage89 How did you contact them, do they have a mail contact u used? When i try to find support page, it only sends me here to Answers HQ.
Message 64 of 90 (898 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm happy for you guys that found the solution was to upgrade to windows 10. I just need 150 euros then :P. EA has money right?

It's strange to me that it only is a problem now for windows 8. It has to mean that it's probably an Apex update or windows update that is the source of the problem. Any of you remember if there was a patch or update last week for Apex? 

Message 65 of 90 (894 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Sailord96 Not just Windows 8 but 7 as well. I had this same exact issue sometime last month when I tried and exhausted all possible solutions but didnt manage to get it fixed. But just a day later it was gone some how and the game ran fine.That is until 2 days back when the error returned.

Anyway, glad to see some community members have figured an actual fix but sucks that it requires one to change their OS. Hope that Respawn does something about this. :/
Message 66 of 90 (889 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I think this is related to this

https://streamable.com/lahcj

Message 67 of 90 (879 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
hello, EA, are u alive? we have 3 day a problem, where is solution?
Message 68 of 90 (795 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Razorf1st So, moved to win 10 and it's working fine, feel's like a solution guys
Message 69 of 90 (758 Views)

★★ Apprentice

sorry guyes, im totally angry right now, im working to solve this problem for almost 3 days, why the fock there is no EA MANAGER helping us RIGHT NOW, HE HAS TO SAY- oh guyes, maybe it IS a problem about older windows versions LET ME CHECK THAT OUT, LITERALLY NOONE HAS COME HERE AND CHECK THIS focking forum, i had like 3 phone calls with tech support, 4 chat room support and noone helped me to solve this, sorry to say this EA HELP S_UUUUUUUUUUCKS

Message 70 of 90 (757 Views)